Brisbane is one of Australia’s most liveable cities through its climate, town planning design and superior infrastructure, resulting in uncongested roads and an abundance of public transport. In the state of Queensland which is Australia’s fastest-growing State, making investment property in Queensland perfectly positioned for strong growth.
In 2014 the Australian Financial Review named Brisbane as the city to watch. Investors are eyeing up Brisbane properties, as the city is set to grow with investment property prices around 50% lower than other major cities such as Sydney and Melbourne.
“The optimistic outlook on Brisbane’s property market can be contributed to the city’s affordability, investors are scooping up two properties for the price of one property in Sydney.”
Brisbane is Australia’s third largest city with population projections from the Australian Bureau of Statistic indicating that Brisbane’s rate of population growth will continue to out-perform both Melbourne and Sydney over the next decade.
Property Observer.com in 2014 wrote on why they also thought that Brisbane was at the best time for investment also showing that shows that population growth to 2013 for Queensland sits at 1.9%, which is above NSW at 1.4% and on par with Victoria. And last year Brisbane was named in Monocle’s worldwide ‘Quality of Life’ survey as an added boost as to why Brisbane is a great investment.
A very exciting city for education there is 30 educational precincts within 3km radius of our Brisbane apartments. And this boom is also set to rise with Queensland set to be on the world stage with the upcoming G20 meetings and the next Commonwealth Games in Brisbane.
Brisbane has been named Australia’s new world city as it is forecasted to be the fastest growing economy in the world over the next 10 years and rental yields are forecast at 6.1% and over 70% of households in the inner city and Fortitude Valley rent.
We have a select few new Off-The-Plan apartments available in this unbeatable location that will have “the best of Brisbane at your doorstep”
- Gorgeous Riverside CBD locations
- Close to the arts and culture precinct
- Fine dining precincts only moments away (Eagle Street Pier and upcoming Howard Smith Wharves (similar to King Street Wharves in Sydney))
- Shopping at Queen Street Mall, a vibrant shopping and lifestyle precinct and is Australia’s most popular pedestrian mall, playing host to more than 26 million visitors a year. Australia’s best-performing mall.
- Heritage surrounds: Located between two heritage listed buildings: St John’s Cathedral and The Oxford Pub. No future developments. Views will not be obstructed.
- Moments to Brisbane River
- 500m to Chinatown
- 700m to Central Train Station
- 600m to Eagle Street Pier transport & fine dining precinct (including Aria, Jelly Fish, and Sake)
- 300m to Spring Hill Market Place (full service Woolworths, gym, bottle shop, deli, medical centre) · 750m to Queen Street Mall
- Ann St runs parallel to Adelaide St and is the northern-most street in the Brisbane CBD. It is a major thoroughfare, running straight through the city and linking Fortitude Valley with the Pacific Motorway (M3).· Ann St is also adjacent to Clem Jones Tunnel which links major Brisbane roads including; the Pacific Motorway M3, Ipswich Road, Lutwyche Road, Inner City Bypass, AirportLinkM7 and Shafston Avenue at Kangaroo Point. North exits points to Sunshine Coast, Airport (15 mins); South exit points to Pacific Motorway (M3) and Gold Coast, Ipswich and Toowoomba.
- 2.7km from Ann St to entrance of Pacific Motorway (M3) which runs along eastern coast from Sunshine Coast, via Brisbane, and south to Gold Coast and beyond.
Quick and convenient roads or rail access to Brisbane’s Domestic and International airports.
Buses close to your doorstep such as the 24 hour City Glider Bus service.
Ferry – “Riverside Pier”, servicing University of QLD; “Eagle Street Pier”, servicing Queensland University of Technology and waterfront dining precincts. In Fortitude Valley apartments they are closest to the CityCat Ferry Terminals at New Farm Park and Sydney Street making it easy to glide into the CBD and other lifestyle precincts on the Brisbane River.
Train – Some of our apartments are a walk to the Brisbane Central Train Station. And if you are looking at our Fortitude Valley apartments then they are close to the Fortitude Valley train station that is just one stop from Brisbane’s Central Station, two stops from Roma Street Parklands and Transit Centre and four stops from South Bank Parklands entertainment and arts district.
Cycle & Walk – “City Reach Boardwalk” along Brisbane River foreshore.
Education & Health:
1.5km – QUT (Queensland University of Technology)
2km – Queensland University (Herston Medical Campus)
500m – Sarina Russo Institute
3km – TAFE South Bank
Private schools: Brisbane Grammar Boys and Girls School, St Joseph’s Gregory Terrace and All Hallows
1.2km – Brisbane Private Hospital
1.3km – St Andrews War Memorial Hospital
Some of our Brisbane new Off-the-Plan apartment Prices start for 1 bedroom from $415,000 through to 2 Bedroom apartments at $661,000 situation either right in the heart of the CBD (Read about these popular CBD apartments here) or contact me for a closer look at apartments in Fortitude Valley just on the edge of the CBD.
Contact Alison Jose at email@example.com.
If you wish to visit the city then I can arrange for our Concierge Service to contact you to help you make any bookings when it comes to travel, car, accommodation, business meetings, entertainment, restaurants, child minding, etc. Read more about Layla’s services.